Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kiddie Valentines

For my daughter's friends;



I had some mini pink envelopes (2.5'' square) from Michael's, so I decided to make Valentines that fit inside.  Nothing too time consuming, as they might not make it home.  :)

The heart image was my favourite from the 2010 Love Tags collection, and someone on the forum wanted to sell it, so lucky for me!  I stamped it in red on white cardstock and snipped out quickly.  The frame is a part of Fillable frame 6.  A little sparkle over the top of the 'i' in mine.


Supplies;  Stamps - BB: hearts, Valentines tags, Paper - Raspberry fizz, Hibiscus burst, white, Ink - Real red, black, Other - fillable frame #6 die, silver glitter glue.

1 comment:

  1. So cute, I love how you used just part of the frame! Very sweet little cards!

    ReplyDelete