Wednesday, July 25, 2012

PTI blog hop - peachy petals

Here is the inspiration photo:



Blog-hop-inspiration


And here's my card:





I was inspired by all the polaroid-like 'Fabulous frames' cards and so I decided to make my own shape with a Labels 1 Nestie.  I hand cut the leaves and stamped them with Delightful dahlia images.  Happy hopping!

Supplies; Stamps - Vintage labels, Delightful dahlia, Mat stack 1 (sentiment), Paper - Harvest gold, Spring moss, Summer sunrise bitty dot, Songbird PP (Prima), SU PP, Other - Labels 1 die, Beautiful blooms II #1 die, Filigree border die, Melon berry button, twine, distress ink, melon berry ink.

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I haven't used that border die in ages..... I need to pull it out again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. ;-) I love how you've used the colors, and those Beautiful Blooms are some of my very favorite flower dies. Nice job! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Great use of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love being able to take old supplies and do something new with them? Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really pretty card. The Beautiful Blooms are a fav.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! I love the inset frame!!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card - really captures the softe colors of the inspiration photo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty. The background paper & the border make this card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great way to frame the beautiful flower ~ lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really pretty card and I love how you have used the frame/layers! Makes me realize (again) that I "need" that BB II die!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really pretty card and I love how you have used the frame/layers! Makes me realize (again) that I "need" that BB II die!

    ReplyDelete