Sunday, September 12, 2010

Damask thank yous

This is my favourite stamp set of all time - Damask designs by Papertrey Ink.  One night I stamped a bunch of patterned paper with it and cut it into strips so that I could quickly put together a few cards.  Before I started stamping I had a colour scheme in mind; a girly pink card for our nanny, and a spring moss/dark chocolate one for a friend.  Here they are:



supplies:  stamps - Damask designs, polka dot basics 2 (PTI), paper - cream, ink - sweet blush, raspberry fizz and spring moss (PTI), other - raspberry fizz twill ribbon (PTI), sweet blush button (PTI), pearls.




supplies: stamps - Damask designs, Background basics text style (PTI), paper - cream, spring moss and chocolate (PTI), ink - cream, spring moss and chocolate (PTI), other - spring moss and dark chocolate satin ribbon (PTI)



1 comment:

  1. Very pretty!! That is STILL one of my all time fave sets- SO many uses!!

    ReplyDelete