After posting this I realized it also qualifies for this week Make It Mondays - adding colour to non-neutral cardstock!
The dahlias were diecut from dotted patterned paper. I realized why I haven't been using this set as often as I should - the larger leaf shape was throwing me off! I much prefer the smaller one for this many cut outs on an A2 card.
Also, as a mistake, I diecut the wrong side of the paper, so the stamp and die didn't line up perfectly - but I actually like this better! I shaded the Bitty dot paper with a Hibiscus burst copic.
Supplies; Stamps - Delightful dahlia, Everyday button bits, Paper - Lemon tart, Jubilee PP, Bitty dot 2009 PP, Spring moss, cream, Other - Lemon tart, Aqua mist and Spring blush buttons, Dahlia die, Tea dye distress ink, copics, Scallop scallop punch, paper piercer, SU creamy caramel marker.