Saturday, March 12, 2011

Madame butterfly

Going to package up a gift of a theatre ticket with this card -


I stamped BB: Musicsheet with a light yellow, then the butterflies in black and coloured in with copics.  I went over the butterflies with T1 a few times to make the pink more muted.   I love this stampset I got from my LSS - Songbirds.  So many vintagey images.  Something so nice about stamping with rubber stamps.




I coloured in the lace with a black marker.  The middle image has glitter around it (like a theatre display).


The background popped a bit more when I distressed the edges of the cardstock.

Supplies; Stamps - Songbirds (Tweety Jill), BB: Music sheet (PTI), lacey medallion (Sparkle n' sprinkle), Ink - Memento black and London fog, Antique linen distress, black SU marker, copics (sweet blush, T1), Lemon tart, Paper - Fine linen, cream, Sweet blush, Other - lace (SU), Mat stack #4 die, topaz glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment