Thursday, March 10, 2011

Trying vintage

...and my new dies!



I have been cutting out doilies like a mad woman.  And strangely, I find pushing out the little holes by hand very satisfying.



They are both 5.5'' square card.  The layout on the second is a little off, next time I'd mat the labels die cut and move the charm closer to it.  Overall I'm happy with my first tries at 'vintaged-up' cards.

Supplies; Stamps - Song birds (Tweety Jill), Giga guidelines, Fancy flourishes, Paper - Ocean tides, cream, white, Spring Moss, Patterned paper (Webster's pages), Ink - Brown, versamark, Crumb cake, markers (SU), Antique linen, copic, Other - Parisian doily die, Edgers #2 die, Mat stack #1 die, Labels 1 die, lace, twine, charms, 1/8'' silk ribbon, gold embossing powder. 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love how you layered the Mat Stack 1 with the doily die on the first card Anna! It's a gorgeous, vintagy goodness type of card!!! Great job on both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous..love the little bird card!

    ReplyDelete